You are now part of a young enterprise team tasked with making a product that solves an issue that children and young people face in today’s society.
In your teams you will work through a business planner booklet, creating a product which you will sell to real life customers. As young entrepreneurs you will need to choose a local good cause or charity to donate any money made from the sale of your product to.
As you gain new enterprise skills and complete enterprise tasks, you will be awarded Young Enterprise digital badges.
Using your unique username and ID, you can log in to track which digital badges you have achieved and how many digi-points you have accumulated.
Young Enterprise digital badges are claimed :
– By entering a digital badge unlock code, which will be given to you once you have completed a badge activity. Some digital badge unlock codes will also require you to answer a business or enterprise themed question.
– Automatically – some badges are awarded automatically once you have completed steps. For example, you are automatically awarded the ‘Young Apprentice Candidate’ digital badge once you have logged in to webspace for the first time.
– Submitting evidence – some Young Enterprise digital badges require you to submit evidence to achieve the digital badge.
– Completing an online interactive quiz.
As well as a digital badge, certificates will be awarded to children and young people who receive the ‘Young Apprentice Of The Week’ and who take on the Project Manager role.
Check out the Young Enterprise ‘Media Gallery & Blog’ to view:
– Young entrepreneur branding ideas
– Market research
– Promotional videos
– Promotional posters
– Product jingles
YOUNG ENTERPRISE DIGITAL BADGE LEADERBOARD
By logging in using your unique username and password, you can view the Young Enterprise digital badge leaderboard.