Inspired by our PE, Sport & Active Well-Being Badges, the PE, Sport & Active Well-Being KS2 Year Book / Passport is available as an A4 printable digital download.
Children collect pasSPORT stamps, record details & add pictures of activities – as they progress through their Active School Year. The passport can be added to by children for each Key Stage 2 year.
Passport sections include: My Active Year Aims & Goals I My PE Curriculum Year I My Swimming Achievements I My Active Learning I Representing My School I My Personal Challenges I My 200 Mile Active Travel Challenge I My Extra Curricular Activities I Community Sports Club Participation I My Sports Leadership I My Active School Travel I My Sports Media / My Sporting Mascot I My Special Sporting Honours / Sports Personality Awards I My Active 60 Challenge I My PE, Sports & Active Well-Being Year Graduation.
This bundle also includes printable resources including:
– An end of year ‘Active’ kids questionnaire
– School Sports Mascot Designer
– Active 60 Challenge Log Sheet
– 10 Mile-Post Achievement certificates – to use as a daily mile activity
– Sports Personality Award Certificate
– Graduation Certificate
– Young Sports Leaders Certificates